Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Help Please!!!

I know everyone is so busy right now, so I wouldn't be asking this if I wasn't desperate. With only 7 days left to get everything packed up, I'm feeling very overwhelmed with all I have to do. If anyone might be available next week to help with packing or watching kids, please leave a comment or call me. Any amount of help is appreciated. As many of you know, it's impossible to get anything done with children in the house all day long. Thank you to those of you who have already helped us during this time.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I would love to help! I can watch your kids Wednesday or Thursday, anytime. Let me know what time works best for you and you can bring them by. My kids will love the company!

Areli said...

I'll have to wait and see when my parent conferences are scheduled. I'll call younto help pack up and a day to watch the kids.♥

Megan said...

I can watch the kids too and was planning on coming over Tuesday. What time works for you?

Scarcy Family said...

Megan,
Tuesday the only thing I have is a class at the gym from 8:30-9:30, otherwise, I'm here packing all day. Thanks again, you've been such a big help.

Mandy Lowry said...

I work tonight but I will try to come by tomorrow after my nap.