Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Monday, December 1, 2008

5 kids and a Dog

Yes, it's true! I'm Pregnant- and we have adopted a Golden Retriever named, Duke. My due date, is July 18th. I know I'm in trouble, no one needs to say anything. I have already cried, How am I going to do this? but until I saw and heart the heartbeat, I was fine. I just hope its a Girl for Kelli's sake but we are not going to find out until delivery.

4 comments:

Areli said...

Congrats!!!

Colleen said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope that this will be your easiest pregnancy yet! That'll be fun to wait until the baby's born to find out if you're having a boy or a girl! I'm too impatient to ever wait to find out. Congratulations!!!

Scarcy Family said...

I can't believe you're not finding out, you guys always gave me such a hard time...ha ha. It's so fun waiting, you'll love it. Good luck, wish I could be here to see the little one and to help you out.

CrazyGirlsThree said...

Congrats!