Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Get in Shape, Girl!

We need to get back to our walking at park!! Maquel and I will be at Rosena Park every Monday and Thursday at 9:30am. The moms can walk and kids can play. This seems to work the best when we have lots of people! Come get in shape while your kids have FUN! See you there!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Good thinking....
I can't come tomorrow because of an opt appt- but I'll be there Monday! (weather pending, of course)

Scarcy Family said...

I also have an appt. today, but I'd love to come next week, we'll see how much I get done this weekend.
Thanks for starting this up again.