Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Dinner Dilema?
Trying to organize your meal plans? I found this great website that will help simplify your meal planning for a month. It even makes a grocery list ready to be printed off or sent to your cell phone. It sounds ideal! I can't wait to try it but I thought I should share it with you all. Check it out by clicking on the logo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very cool website Areli- thanks for sharing!
Thank you Areli!! You've saved my marriage! ha ha
Post a Comment