Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Homework issues?

If you're having homework issues with your kids (translation: there's too much), check out this information and discuss it with your childrens' teachers this parent-teacher conference. Hopefully we can reduce the amount of homework for our kids.

5 comments:

masonchrissy said...

Bethany- Amen! I was already planning on discussing that. I was just down stairs looking for Luke's homework. Its stressful. I almost don't care because we are leaving out of town on friday so what he is going to get- a zero and then what? He can't get into college? Its too much for us.

Areli said...

Thanks for posting this Bethany.

Suzanne said...

That's an AWESOME blog you put together Bethany!

Brooke said...

Can someone send me the link to Bethany's blog I can't get it for some reason thanks.

Suzanne said...

http://etiwandaparents.blogspot.com/2008/11/homework-is-not-always-good-thing-too.html