Hey I know this is such a CRAZY time of the year, but let me throw something else at you that might tickle your fancy! At the CUW boutique I bought some essential oils from the Doterra booth. I got so excited about what they were saying that I agreed to have a party. I have since been talking around and I'm hearing some incredible experiences about people all over that love this natural kind of healing and have had some amazing results. I am NOT looking for sales or incentives, I really just want to educate myself . So the pressure is off. Come on over if you think this is something that might be of interest. I'm excited!
Here are the details:
My house
Thursday, December 8th 7:30pm
Call me if you have any questions: 463-4590
Here are some websites to check out too:
6 comments:
For some reason the links aren't working for me. I'll just google it. I can't wait!
I will try to be there and maybe bring a few friends....
Maren
Looking forward to learning about these oils too. Thanks for doing this. It will be a fun night out :)
Amy, I really want to come but it is the set-up night for the Ward Christmas Party. I'm not sure when we will get done. Save me any materials they pass out. Thanks!
oh I love these oils! My sister in law was selling them and I got some samples!
Would of been there tonight but started feeling yucky at 3:30. if you have extra info please let me know.
Post a Comment