Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hat and Scarf Lady


Hi, Ladies:

I hope many of you get to see this post. Judy, the hat and scarf lady is coming to my house to sell her creations on Monday morning, November 28th, from 10:30 - 1:00pm. Many of you wanted to get her info to order more, so I thought this way, I could help her and help you at the same time. No need to ship.

Come and get some of your shopping done so that you can ship it out before Christmas. Please come. She is coming all the way from Anaheim and has been crocheting like crazy.

I hope to see all of you. If you have any questions, call me 909-239-2175. My address is 4822 Terrier Court.

Thanks,
Michelle.

No comments: