I am signed up to feed the Elders this Sunday, but we had something come up and will not be home after church. I am wondering if anyone would like to trade with me? If you feed them on Sunday, I can take a day that you are signed up for. Let me know. Thanks!
-Melissa
melissahoyal@gmail.com
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought I posted a response yesterday but looks like it didn't post. I have them this Sat if you want to trade let me know.
Maren
Maren, If it's not too late, I would love to trade! I am trying to get a hold of you by phone but haven't yet.SO if you happen to get this first, call me. 909-714-5405. Thanks!
Post a Comment