Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Utah Deals: Lime Ricki Swimwear Groupon/ Hairbows

I thought you might be interested in this groupon!

$25 for $50 worth of modest swimwear from Lime Ricki- can be used online. A little off season, but if you know you need a new suit, you have until 2/15/12 to order.

The other one that looked good if you have a girls is on Plum District- $12 for 12 flower bow clips ($60 value) from a store called Oopsie Daisy BUT I think you have to go to the actual store in South Jordan to get them. If you are going to Utah it would be a good deal!

(my sister in law is the super deal finder!)

1 comment:

Grace said...

Thanks Suzanne! I got my groupon!