Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SAVE THE DATE!!!

Hi, Ladies:

5 years ago, I had a launch party for my company, Soy Terrific. I am glad that many of you came. My company is celebrating its 5th anniversary this year!!
To celebrate, I am having a Holiday Boutique at my home
on Thursday, November 17 from 7pm - 10pm

Available for purchase:
Soy Terrific Candles
Fashion Jewelry
Baby Shoes
Bows
Hair Accessories
Home Decor
Kitchen Stuff by Pampered Chef
Hand Knit Caps and Scarves
Purses
Sunglasses

It's the perfect time to shop before all of the madness of the Holidays begin.

Do you have gifts to give? Come join us!! The prices will be affordable fabulous!!

See you then!!

P.S. Did I mention, that it will also be a chocolate party? Oh yeah. If you would like to share your favorite chocolate dish, you'll get 10% off at Soy Terrific and Michelle's Jewelry Box :)

No comments: