Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bourgeous baby gift

Hi everyone! Brooke and I are wanting to do something for the Bourgeous family to celebrate the arrival of baby Andrew. If you are interested in going in on a group gift please call/email one of us for more information by this Sunday! Thanks!

Suzanne & Brooke

ps- The Christensen's are doing well, but miss the Summit ward like crazy! :)

3 comments:

Grace said...

This has been on mind!!!! I'm in, I'll contact u ladies:)

Jannah said...

Hey I didn't get you on Sunday but I am in if you haven't done it yet

Brooke said...

That would be great jannah, thanks.