Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Who's with me???
Hey girls! I came across this website. I'm really into nutrition and I'm all about learning the latest and greatest. What better way to learn than to attend a FREE CLASS! The "Green Smoothie Girl" is hosting a free class on (Mon.) Dec. 12th @7pm in the LA/OC area. I have 7 extra tickets to give out. The only problem is, they don't know the location yet:/ If you think you would like to go, even if its a little drive, let me know! Also, if my 7 extra tickets are gone, you can get some yourself, here. I think it will be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mary!!! i want a ticket i need to change my eating habits sooo bad!!!!!
Do you have any tickets left?
Yes, I still have tickets! I'll put yall on my list!
Post a Comment