For the past two weeks I have been checking on food storage pricing and what I could possibly get that the Church doesn't sell. Recently there is gelatin in lime, orange, raspberry and strawberry bannana. For a 5 lb can these are usually 18.99 right now they are on clearance for 9.99. If anyone is in need to buy some for food storage if you purchase 6 cans or more then your price will be 9.00 a can. I hope this helps for those that need to add to what they currently have in their stash of food storage. If you need any other information please call me.
Courtney Allred
922-5019
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment