Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Monday, August 29, 2011
Girls Night/Recipe Swap
So I have been wanting to get new recipes again and thought I would see if anyone else wanted to do the same thing. I also thought it would be a good excuse to do a girls night out and get to know each other better. I wanted to make something new to try for that night and if you would like to make a new recipe and bring it that night to share and try that would be fun(don't forget the recipe card for us to copy). I was thinking 8:30 this THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 1st so we can get kids in bed and then get together. Come when you can and please spread the word. Even if you don't want to swap recipes come and enjoy each others company. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment