Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

BABYSITTER ANYONE


Hi! My name is Justin Nelson and I would like to start babysitting to earn some money. I love kids and have been babysitting my brothers for a few years. I am 11 1/2 years old and will turn 12 on January 1st.

I took a American Red Cross Babysitting class and I am certified in First Aid and CPR.

I have been a GATE student since 4th grade and get straight A's. I am very responsible and will do a good job taking care of your kids.

Please call me when you need a babysitter.

Justin Nelson

(909) 743-1809

2 comments:

Grace said...

Awesome! We will for sure call the next time we need a sitter, the boys would love it:) I don't leave Travis yet, so Justin won't have to change any diapers....yet!:)

Maren Nielsen said...

This is great to know! We will definitley keep him in mind for next time:) It will be nice to have a babysitter that lives close by.