Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stuff for sale

OK, we are trying to sell a bunch of stuff now. We want to get rid of our BBQ. We were thinking $50? It still works really well. The handle is broken but I glued it together and other than the white line down the middle you wouldn't know it was broken :) We are selling our fish tank (come on, you KNOW you want it!). It's a 65 gallon tank that's black. It comes with a pump, heater, light, food, etc. etc. etc. If you're seriously interested, call Sam. All the parts together cost over $1500 and we're selling it for $500. We have a really nice Rain Soft water softener. We spent $7,000 on it and would be willing to sell it for half OBO. It comes with an under the sink unit, an outside unit, and some other stuff. Again, if you're interested, call us. We have some tall bookshelves in our room that we painted white. Well, some of the white stuff has worn off. Not sure if you can sand it and re-paint it. We have a matching corner computer desk set. Each bookshelf we'll sell for $10 and maybe $30 for the desk. It comes with 2 separate pieces (a file cabinet and a drawer unit). If no one wants any of this we'll probably list it on Craigslist this week.

We're also selling our washer and dryer, but not until right before we leave. It's a "KitchenAid Heavy Duty super capacity plus whisper quiet". They're white. Gas Dryer.

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Kristina wants the bookshelves.

Mandy Lowry said...

Ok, the bookshelves are gone. I'll be posting more stuff though. We have a deep freezer, a fridge (although I have 2 "maybes" on it right now), and our family room furniture. Still haven't totally decided. Call or text me if there's something you want.

MikE & Coral Barajas said...

We might be interested in the washer, dryer and deep freezer(if it's not already spoken for. Give me a call Mandy... and are we gonna have a cake night??

Mandy Lowry said...

Ok, the washer and dryer might be spoken for. They're still deciding. should let me know by today. The deep freezer is still available. Also, the BBQ is going to Julia Stacey.... so PARTY at her house! :) I seriously doubt I'm going to have time for the cake party. I'm so sad! I'm getting majorly stressed out!!!