Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Pioneer Clothes Needed..
I'm in charge of a booth at the stake's pioneer picnic. Its a photo booth for each family to come and dress up in pioneer clothes and get their photos taken. I need help gathering clothing or Lyndsay and I will have to sew them all(please don't make us). I'm thinking bonnets, hats for the men, aprons, skirts, rubberband guns, slingshots, rag dolls, etc.. If anyone has anything please notify me Asap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment