Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Need of Help
I have an issue- I need some help! I am having surgery tomorrow and it was scheduled for the late afternoon because I have the summer co-op older girls here for my day. I have pioneer inspired crafts all ready, making butter and biscuits, dolls, and candles, it was my plan to finish the co-op and check in for surgery later. Unfortunately, I got my time slot bumped and I am now the first patient and have to be there at 11:00. Well summer co-op starts and 11:00 and ends at 3:00. I called Bethany to see if I could switch with her for next week but her kids arent on the list and I believe she is out of town. My question is this... I would have someone come here to do it but I will be out of surgery and maybe home before co-op is even over and not wanting people here when I need the rest and so it leaves it to I may have to cancel it for the older girls or someone host it and I will switch your age group next week? Or anyone have any other ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a great idea! How about you send them all over to
My house and I'll teach them how to pack a moving truck and clean!! Ha ha! I really wish I could help you girl! Hope you feel better. We're leaving tomorrow morning but we'll be back in september.
Post a Comment