Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Flower girl Anyone??

I just realized I completely forgot to ask someone to water my garden and flowers for me when Ad leaves next week. Is anyone available July 28 & 30 (Wednesday & Friday). You would be able to go through the gate to the backyard to get to the 2 flower beds & garden. Your kids are more than welcome to play on the tramp, slide or bikes while you are busy making my yard beautiful. :) It will probably take 30 minutes each time. Let me know if you are willing. THANKS!!

2 comments:

The Rambows said...

We could be your water girls. Call me and let me know.

Mandi and Josh said...

I am home and would love to help also. Let me know if you want me to go over and water. I don't mind at all. Hope you are having a great time!