Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

F.H.E. in the PARK

Hey everyone,

I want to start having F.H.E. in the park this Summer--just a couple times a month.  It was so much fun when we met to say goodbye to the Vivas'.  (not the saying goodbye, just the meet!)

These are the dates I was thinking of--June 15, 29;  July 13, 27;  August 3.  We would meet at Rosena Park and everyone would bring their own dinner, blanket, chairs, etc.  

I'm not sure what time, though.  I was thinking 6-8PM--is that too late for dinner?  We can do 5 or 5:30 -8PM.   I know some husbands are home before 5 and others much later--the after 5 ones could just come later.  So,  what do you guys think?  Could you let me know what time you think would work best?

Thanks,

Dawn (DeeDee)


3 comments:

Brooke said...

I think 5:30 sounds good for a start time and people can just come when they can

Mandy Lowry said...

Sounds great, we're excited!

Suzanne said...

5:30 sounds good!