Does anyone have any cowboy or western type clothes we could borrow? It's for Sam, Me and Luke. I'll probably just wear a hat because I can't fit into anything else : ). We're going to Sam's dad's party and it's western themed and I didn't want to go out and buy anything. Please let me know if you have something.
THanks! Mandy
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have a hat you can wear, Mandy. You might want to call Trisha Wieder--she has lots of cowboy stuff. Dawn
Thanks Dawn!
Hey I have a maternity jean skirt if you want to borrow it and some bandannas let me know if you need them.
Post a Comment