Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Canopy?
We are going out of town on Saturday and I only have a huge heavy stroller, and an umbrella stroller with no hood or canopy. Does anyone have a canopy that snaps onto a stroller that I could borrow? I'm not sure if one exists. I'd rather not take my big stroller, but will if I have to. Or, does anyone have a lighter stroller with a sun shield that they're not using? Thanks, Mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment