I have rescheduled for next Wednesday @ 11:30 am. For those who signed up, can you bring the same ingredients??? If not, please let me know asap!!!
If you didn't sign up for an ingredient and still want to come, let me know too!
Dana
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I couldn't make the last one so I didn't sign up for anything but I can make it next week. Let me know if there is something I can bring! Thanks!
Kristi...how about 25 cups?
sounds great!
Dana, I want to come! I need to check this blog more often... I didn't know this was goin on ha! Please let me know what I can bring!
Whitney...how about 25 forks?
Great! i'll plan on coming and bring the stuff I already signed up to bring. :)
Post a Comment