Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Signatures Needed

My neighbor dropped off some petitions and wants our church's help in getting signatures. They are trying to get an abortion law passed and put on the Nov 2012 ballot. The law would require all children under 18 to have parental consent before receiving an abortion. If you believe this could you please stop by my house in the next two weeks and sign the petition. Then I will mail it in to try and get it onto the ballot. Since the Church doesn't get involved in politics I do not feel comfortable bringing them to an activity. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Courtney Allred said...

Megan I will stop by sometime on Sunday to sign it.