Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cooking Club Ingredients

Okay girls!  Get ready for a quick and easy meal that your family will love.  This is a recipe that is a crowd (and kid) pleaser and super easy on the pocketbook!  Please head on over to my house this Wednesday (the 7th)  @ 11:30 am and give it a try. 

Remember to leave a comment to let me know what you can bring.
 Here are the items we need:

Korean Beef ingredients:
 1 pound chub of LEAN (less than 10% fat) ground beef
1 pound chub of LEAN (less than 10% fat) ground beef
2 bunches of green onions
1 small piece of fresh ginger root
3 heads of iceberg lettuce
2 cups of either white or brown rice
1 cup of brown sugar
1 bottle of low sodium soy sauce (not using the whole bottle)

Apple Delight ingredients
1 spice cake box mix
1 20 ounce can of apple pie filling
2 eggs
1 cup of powdered sugar


Ice cream ball...does anyone have one they can bring?
rock salt
1 pint half and half
vanilla extract
1/3 c + 2 T sugar

Kids menu
2 pkg. hot dogs
2 bags (8 ct.) hot dog buns
kid friendly crackers
cut fruit
1 box of juice boxes
1 box of juice boxes
1 box of juice boxes

11 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

I can do a box of juice boxes, the soy sauce and brown sugar. I also have a huge box of fish crackers. I need to redeem myself and be there. This time I wont sleep through it:)

Mandi and Josh said...

I have an ice cream ball that I will bring and also the rock salt. If you need me to bring more, I can.

Courtney Allred said...

I cana bring green onions, spice cake mix and the powdered sugar. Thank goodness I had seen something about these cooking clubs because i am all over it. See you then!!

The Williams said...

I will bring 2 packages of hot dogs and 2 bags of hot dog buns. Let me know if I can bring anything else. Thanks!
-Heidi Williams

The Rambows said...

I can bring the iceberg lettuce

Adam & Rachel said...

I can bring the rice and a box of juice boxes.

The Gustafson Family said...

I can bring the vanilla, sugar and eggs. Can't wait!!

Jayme Cripps said...

I can bring the half and half and the apple pie filling. Thanks.

Maquel said...

I will bring a pound of lean ground beef~

Unknown said...

I will bring ginger and juice boxes:)

Brooke said...

So I think the only thing left to bring is fruit, so that is what I am bringing. Just checking I saw that the two pounds of ground beef were marked off but only one person signed up, do you need me to bring that or is it taken care of. Let me know. See ya wednesday!!