Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hey Ladies,

I'm in need of tables and chairs. I need them this Saturday, Oct. 8th. If you are willing to lend them I will pick them up whenever it's convenient for you. I need chairs for about 20-25 people and a few tables. Please call me or text me anytime.

Thank you so much guys,

Suzy McEwan
(909) 204-1445 cell

4 comments:

Brooke said...

We have a table and 4 chairs you could use. Give me a call if you need them. Brooke

Jannah said...

We have 5 metal folding chairs you can use. Jannah

The Rambows said...

Just saw this. We have a card table and four chairs. Call me if you want them. 463-4590. Amy

Adam & Rachel said...

I have a card table and four chairs too, so just give me a call if you're interested.