Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Let's "Bead It"
Hey ladies, Suzy McEwan here. I'm having a jewelry making party next Thursday, on Nov. 11th. It's from 7pm til whenever. You will be able to design and make your own custom watch or bracelet. Prices start from $6 and go up to $22. I'm posting here because I'm having problems with my e-vite. I don't want anyone left out. You are all invited. Even if you come for dessert and to hang out, I'd love to have you here. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment