Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just thought I would share!

Hey, Ladies:

Have you seen this guy on TLC?

Well, I got to meet him on Tuesday and actually got to have a piece of cake that came from his bakery. He was at a show that I did in Long Beach for the Governor's Conference.

Here is the cake that he made.



This is me and Buddy. I love watching The Cake Boss on TLC.
Just wanted to share. FUN, FUN!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Michelle:
Kelsea and I are so jealous! We love watching The Cake Boss. Kelsea just loves Buddy! The real question is...how was the cake??? I'm always curious if the cakes taste as good as they look!

Grace said...

yes, how was the cake??? So fun that you were able to meet him!:)

Bethany said...

Wow -- how fun!