Hey ladies!
I just got an invite from Suzanne to join this blog which I'm super excited about! What a great idea:) I'm also hoping that this blog post can help me with my quest to start a joy school with some of the Moms in the ward. I have a almost 5 year old boy named Rowan and would love to get a group of four to five years olds together for a co op preschool. Last year I did this while living in Utah and it was such a fun experience. We had 6 kids in the group and each parent would take turns teaching 2 days a week. If we have a group of six, that would mean you would teach two days a week every six weeks. Each class is two hours long. This was a wonderful experience and a great way for Rowan to learn and meet new friends. I also want to really prepare him for Kindergarden next year. If anyone is interested please email maren@thefreshpearl.com or call me at 801 671 7183. I'm hoping to start this month!
Maren Nielsen
P.S. I am getting all the curriculum so everything will be pretty much prepared. It comes with fun ideas and it's SUPER easy to prepare. This is really easy to do and won't be overwhelming for you busy Moms:)
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment