We have a five year old at our house with an unfixable broken bike. We just got this bike for his birthday in May, and two new bikes in one year is not in our budget. But, we could afford a used one! Does anyone have a 12-16" boys bike that is too small for your kids? We would love to buy it off you if you are looking for some extra space in your garage! Give me a call or leave a comment if you have an unwanted bike! Thanks!
-Melissa
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melissa I do!!!!!!!!!! And it would love to go to a boy who likes to ride like the wind! I WOULD LOVE for you to have it! :) Give me a call!
P.S. I know the picture is so small maybe you can't tell who I am.........Ginger Rogers is "Trisha Wieder"...!! :)
Post a Comment