Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Merry Christmas

I was telling some people about this list of scriptures we've been reading. It follows the life of Jesus Christ. It's great for family scripture study in December. I don't remember where I got it. So some of you might already have it. I scanned it so I am not sure if you can print it out. If not, tell me and I will make you a copy. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Bethany said...

That is very similar to the list of scriptures that went with the advent book of Christmas stories we did at Enrichment two Christmases ago. Were you here for that one, Wendy? If you're interested (or anybody else), I've got the originals. . . .

Areli said...

This is great. I have a folder but it's nice to have it all in one page. Thanks Wendy.

Suzanne said...

Thanks Wendy!