Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby, it's time

So, since Chrissy is pregnant again, we decided to follow suit, again! Our little peanut is due on Aug. 2. We had our ultrasound today and the baby looks good, heartbeat is strong, HCG levels were where they should be. We're so excited!!! From, Mandy Lowry

7 comments:

masonchrissy said...

Where's the sparkling cider? It's time to toast. To the craziest girls in the summit ward! Yes, that's us! Congrats! Hugs and Kisses! Ohh, wait! That's how we both got into this mess. How about a high five :)

Areli said...

That's awesome!!! Congrats!☺

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!
More kids for the ever growing Summit nursery!

Bethany said...

Yea!!!

Zylstra Family said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

Colleen said...

Congratulations! Now Luke can be a big brother! You'll love having 2 kids. As #2 gets bigger they can play together - less entertainment that you have to provide! I'm so excited for you!

Scarcy Family said...

This was a tough secret to keep, let me tell you. Just kidding, not being around anyone for a while it's been easy. I felt very special finding out early. Thanks for that. Good luck with everything, I'll keep in touch with the blog. Feel great. Tell Sam he can aim for twins next time!!!