Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Cooking Club in March

Hey girls! I am hosting cooking club in March and am excited to share a yummy family {favorite} recipe with you. Mark your calendars...

When: Wednesday, March 7th
Where: Dana's house
Time 11:30 am
What's Cookin'?: Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps

I will post the supply list soon! Hope you can make it!

11 comments:

Courtney Allred said...

What do i do with my kid? Though I do want to come.

Dana said...

Courtney...bring her along. Children are welcome. :)

The Gustafson Family said...

Can't wait!!! It's on the calendar!

Brooke said...

I will be there!

Mandi and Josh said...

Looking forward to it!

Courtney Allred said...

Are you always going to host because I could always host a cooking club here at my place as well?

Dana said...

Oh no no, Courtney, I am not hosting every month...just March :). Each month someone else is in charge of hosting. Anyone and everyone who is willing to plan the meal and host is more than welcome to!

Megan said...

If I'm not too busy trying to get the birthday dinner ready I'd love to come.

Maquel said...

I'm planning on being there. ~Maquel

Adam & Rachel said...

I wanna come too. We may be a little late because I think Angela has a field trip that day.

Jayme Cripps said...

I can be there too. ~Jayme