Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Honeyville
A friend of mine had informed me of a class at Honeyville on Saturday Jan 28th. There are two times 10 am and 2 pm. I will confirm later. This is a class on "wheat". The cost is $5 for one person and if you bring a friend it is $7 for two people. It should be a very informative class that we can all benefit from and better use our food storage. Again I will confirm on the dates for the course. Opps their phone number is 243-1050.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do you know how long the class is? 1 hour? less? More?
I had just called this morning and the class will be one hour and not exceed 1 1/2 hrs. They would like people to pre-register for the class and pay upon arrival. I have already called myself so let me know if you haven't invited someone so we can both get in for $7 instead of $5 each.
Post a Comment