

Hey Everyone,
NEW CRAFT DAY!! I have a fun CRAFT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY--
though the red parts
(the block itself and "love" in brackets) can be any color
(blue, green, hot pink, etc.)
if you want to keep it up all year or want pink instead of red
for your Valentine's Day decor.
The block as you see it is $7. It is a 12" long 2" x 4" block of wood.
I will cut and sand it, print
the paper, ink it, and provide the paint, modpodge and ribbon.
Money is due by Wed. Jan 25--cash or checks made payable to me
(Dawn Damron). I will
have the wood cut and sanded by Sat. Jan 28 and
we will put them together at my house
TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY (Jan. 31 and Feb. 1)
mornings from 8:30--noon
and TUESDAY NIGHT from 8P.M.--10P.M.
If you have any questions, call me at 714-876-8415.
This would a darling gift as well as
a decoration for your home. Also, if you would like me to make it--
it will be $10.
Let's craft!!
No comments:
Post a Comment