Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Dow


Christopher Blake Dow
8lbs. 21 inches
April 19th at 1:22PM

Congratulations to the Dow family!

9 comments:

DeeDee said...

Brooke,

He looks just like the rest--gorgeous!!! I'm so glad it went well. Good job, Mom!!

Dana said...

What a handsome boy!

The Gustafson Family said...

Soo cute!! He is definitely a Dow!! I love his name! Glad he is safe and sound!

Grace said...

He is adorable!..I promise I'm not jealous at all:) Seriously I am so happy for you!!! Congrats!!

Megan said...

YEAH!! He definitely belongs to you. Can't wait to see him. Hope you are doing good.

chellemyfriend said...

He is sooo cute!!

Courtney Allred said...

David tried to tell me he had tons of black hair. I knew that wouldn't be true. We are thrilled for you!

Jannah said...

sooooo handsome!

Brooke said...

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments.