Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunday Paper

Anyone get the sunday paper? I am asking if anyone is willing to give me their coupons. Most people throw them away or recycle them so if you don't use them please let me know. I'd be willing to pick them up each week on Mondays.. Thanks!

2 comments:

Courtney Allred said...

I am very selective with what coupons I use. Though I can keep the rest aside for you, not a problem.

Julzie A said...

Chrissy, I have a subscription for the LA Times Sunday only, that is $4.50 for 6 months I get 2 copies each week, so that is a whopping $18 per year for 2 copies each week. I called and talked to someone, and just kept haggling for a better deal, and finally this is what they gave me. Give me a call if you need tips.