Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kelli's Baptism

Kelli is getting baptized April 9th. Yeah! I am so excited for her! I have been searching awhile now for dresses. I found one at costco that she will wear afterwards but I need one for the water. I was a tall 8yr old and I had to wear a jumpsuit that went up my behind! I promised Kelli I would not do that to her. I am asking anyone if they could help. I just want one that is pretty plain. I want a bow underneath her chest so I can add a couple pearls to the bow from my wedding veil. My machine is not working and I am starting to stress. I'd buy one but I haven't seen any real simple dresses. Any sewers out there?

1 comment:

Jannah said...

I am happy to help with sewing if you come distract my kids.