Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Mandys back

Hey girls. Mandys back for the week and she wants to see everyone. She'll be here Wednesday and Thursday. Should we meet at the park or have GNO? Let us know what ur up for so we can all get together.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I vote GNO on Thursday.

Kimberly said...

Doesn't matter to me - just let us know what you decide on :)

Mandi and Josh said...

Let me know what the plan is and I would love to do something and see her. I will just have to fit it around work.

Mandy Lowry said...

I would love to do GNO but don't have a babysitter so maybe we can do lunch or something.