Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Magazines

Our downstairs bedroom has been half warehouse half nursery since we moved in, but I've promised Naomi that by Christmas she'll be sharing a room with Mae.

SO, in order to clear out the warehouse half of the room, I've got to get rid of a bunch of stuff and I'm starting with my old Cooking Light and Sunset magazines. They're old, but in good enough condition that they're still usable.

If you want any or all, give me a call and I'll get them ready for you. Otherwise they'll be in my recycling bins next Monday.

I've also got a small bag of bulgur wheat that I only used a little bit of. I don't anticipate using any in the near future and don't have the space to hold on to it, so if anybody wants that -- let me know.

Thanks,
Bethany
463-4150

No comments: