Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Moving.... :(
Most of you have heard that we received official confirmation that Sam's job wants us to move to Phoenix. This will probably be happening early August. We need to de-junk our house!!! Some of it we're throwing away, some of it we're giving away, and some of it we're selling (like our Mac computer and our fish tank). I will be posting pictures and letting you know if anyone wants anything. I have picture frames, and baby stuff I would like to just give away. Anyone is welcome to it, first come first serve. Keep checking back for pictures. I won't feel bad if anyone doesn't want our stuff, I'll just give it to Goodwill. Love you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment