Tonight if you have a few minutes come over to my house. (Julie Anderson 14752 Manor Pl) My sister is here from Wyoming, and she sells food storage from Shelf Reliance. They have great products and great prices on yummy food to add to your storage. We will have samples and some prepared dishes you can try. NO pressure to buy anything, I just want to get the word out because this stuff is so nice and actually tastes good, with storage life of up to 25 years. I'm excited!!! Come anytime tonight. I sent out some e-vites that say 6-8:30 but really any time after 5:00 and before 9:30 ish is fine.
Check out their website: http://www.shelfreliance.com/
There are lifetime discounts lower than what is listed on the website, if you order from a party.
If you can't make it to the party and want to order something anyway, please call me so you can get the discount!
2 comments:
I hope I can make it. I will try.
I couldn't make it to the party but I may want to order stuff. I'll check the website
Post a Comment