I have no idea what kind of rocks these are but if you want 'em come and get 'em! They are dark gray in color. I'm not sure if you can tell by the picture but we have a lot! Also, we want to put an artificial putting green in for the boys...does anyone know anything about this, or know someone that we could contact? Thanks Mommies!
Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Free Rocks
I have no idea what kind of rocks these are but if you want 'em come and get 'em! They are dark gray in color. I'm not sure if you can tell by the picture but we have a lot! Also, we want to put an artificial putting green in for the boys...does anyone know anything about this, or know someone that we could contact? Thanks Mommies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try contacting Laura Flinders from the Baseline Ward. She has fake grass in her yard and the company she used probably does putting greens.
Doesn't Dana have a putting green in her backyard? Talk to her.
Post a Comment