Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Works for ME!!
Me too!!
That works for me. My parents will be in town but maybe I can get out for a bit. Also, I know Suzy had mentioned maybe switching months with you cause she wanted to do something for the New Moon movie coming out. Did you ever talk to her? If she still wants to do it in April then you wouldn't have to worry about it.
That works! I'll be late b/c Tyler has a Scout training meeting.
Post a Comment