Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baseball Season

Hi Ladies- I am Team Mom for Lukes team this year, wahoo! Not! I am trying to find places that will print the players last names on their uniforms and possibly order them baseball jackets also. Does anyone know of a place that would do that? I am trying to use all my resources that I can and since many have lived here longer than I have -I wanted to ask. Please let me know! Thanks, Chrissy

2 comments:

Grace said...

i know of a place in upland...i'll look up the number and get back to you.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I know of a screen printing company called Bongo Inc that is in Lake Forest. It is my aunt and uncles business, they do a great job but it is screen printing I do not know if that is what you are looking for?