Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
March Girls Night Out
Girls Night Out is going to be at my house March 4th. I'm going to make Tortilla Soup and have bread and salad. If anyone wants to bring anything else, you're welcome to. Also, if anyone has any games they want to play we can do that too (although, I don't think we've played games since Amy left! ). I'm open to ideas. Thanks! Mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What time?
Around 7- ish?
Post a Comment