Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CRAFTING










Dear Everyone,

Kristina Allred and I have been crafting like crazy and having a blast!!!  I don't know why exactly--just got in the mood before Christmas and it never went away.  I am going to post some pictures of what we have been doing and if anyone wants to make some--let me know.  The things we have been making are for Valentine's, Easter, Fourth of July, etc.  Each item uses both the back and the front.  Some of you have seen the crafts at my house or Kristina's.  I am also including a picture of 2 things Jessica Brunson made which we can make also.  (One of them is a Halloween item but has endless applications!!!)  I will get the wood and cut it, you would need to get the paper and embellishments you want (I'm happy to help with any of that, too), so the cost will be pretty minimal.  (Those of you who went to GNO saw what Kristina made--too cute!!--we can do anything like that also.)  Some of the pictures I took with photo booth and are a little washed out--you are welcome to see them at my house.  With one the front is the XOXO and the back are the STARS.  The other XOXO has the back as the EGGS.
Let's have some fun!  Dawn

12 comments:

Brooke said...

I am ready when you are I love them!!!!!!!

Dana said...

Count me and Stephanie (my sister-in-law) in for a set each with the eggs/stars. SO cute! Let me know when your crafting is planned for and how much it turns out to be for the wood.

Mandy Lowry said...

Put me down for one of everything :)

Suzanne said...

I want to make those!! We are so lucky to have your "crafting talents" Dawn!

Zylstra Family said...

I want to make the X's and O's with the stars on the back. Just let me know when and how much!!

Wendy and Scott said...

Soo cute! Count me in for the eggs and stars.

Julzie A said...

Me too, Me too!! Very cute, thanks for being creative so the rest of us don't have to be! :0)

Julzie A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darcy said...

Ok, so those are darling. What is your thought on mailing out crafts??? I would love to make some of those. You are so amazing. I miss making your awesome creations. Let me know what you think, if not possible, that's fine, I was just wondering. Thanks!

masonchrissy said...

Bring it on Dawn! I want most of them..:)

Mandi and Josh said...

Count me in for the eggs and stars also. Love them!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O my gosh those are SO CUTE!!!!! You do not know me but I was wondering how much the blocks cost and if you have already done all of this or if the option is still available to make them? Let me know!