Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

GNO - The Love Of Friendship!

Alright girls, its about time we get back into the right mind set! We need each other, there is no denying it! GNO is going to be at my house this Thursday, Feb. 4th at 7 pm. We are going to have good food, lots of fun, and we will discuss and plan the rest of the year out so that another month doesn't slip by. In celebration of the upcoming Valentine's Day (and since we didn't have our big Christmas GNO and gift exchange) I thought we could have some fun doing a fun gift exchange for the "Love of Friendship". Now the gift could be whatever you want ... it could be hand-made or store bought, but lets try and remember what we are celebrating ... Our Friendships and the Love we have for one another. Don't stress about it, have fun! I hope this is ok with every one. The gift exchange is optional. If anyone has questions or more ideas please let me know. I am excited and hope you all can make it.

4 comments:

Mandy Lowry said...

Perfect! Great idea.

Grace said...

Sounds great! I will be late b/c we have a stake girls camp meeting that night, it starts at 7pm also.

Mandi and Josh said...

I hope many can make it. Its going to be fun. I forgot to mention, the gift doesn't need to be more than $10-$15. See you Thursday!

Wendy and Scott said...

Sounds fun! Way to take the Lead Mandi. I've been needing a GNO!