Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog
This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.
Friday, January 22, 2010
GOT MILK??
This might sound like a weird request, but you nursing moms will understand. My sister-in-law lives in Glendora, and a girl in her ward had a bad accident and can't breast feed her baby. She was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate any breast milk. If you can, leave a comment here and I'll get back to you. Thanks dolls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahh, bummer! A few weeks ago I through away so much of my frozen milk. Now I am done - no more milk. :( So sorry! I wish I could help (I hated throwing it away too). Sorry about your friend!
DANG! You should have sent it to those poor babies in Haiti!
Post a Comment