Welcome to the Summit Mommies' Blog

This is a blog for all us to find out what is going on!
It's a bulletin board of our lives. Park day? Lunch date? GNO? Need a babysitter? Any other fun announcements? Post them here.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Train sets

We are looking to borrow a few train sets for enrichment night. Nothing fancy....Thomas or GeoTrax etc. They would just be table decorations. If you have one we can borrow please call Wendy Silver 803-2474 or leave a comment. Thanks!

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

Wendy, I have a whole huge box of tracks and trains. You are welcome to them. I can bring them Wed. when I pick up Caleb. Let me know.

Grace said...

I have plenty of tracks and trains! Let me know what I can do.

Jessica Brunson said...

I have a ton of Geotrax trains and tracks. Let me know

Suzanne said...

We have trains to share also.

Melissa said...

I have a ton of wooden train sets.